Caregiver Learning Day
Learn helpful information about Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions well be hosting the following events Virtually-via-Zoom-
July 24th, August 7th, August 14th and August 28th.
(please follow-up for updated information as it becomes available)
The Alzheimer's Family Organization offers Caregiver Learning Days for Caregivers, Families and Healthcare Professionals. These events are FREE to attend. Each event features 2-3 speakers on Alzheimer's or related topics.
- August 2020
- 07Aug 2020Caregiver Learning Day - Pinellas County8/7/2020 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST
- 14Aug 2020Caregiver Learning Day - Hernando County8/14/2020 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST
- 28Aug 2020Caregiver Learning Day - Hillsborough County8/28/2020 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST
- September 2020
- 10Sep 2020Caregiver Learning Day - Pinellas County9/10/2020 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST
- October 2020
- 02Oct 2020Caregiver Learning Day - East Pasco County10/2/2020 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST
- 08Oct 2020Caregiver Learning Day - Sumter County10/8/2020 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST